Saturday, February 2, 2008

A Quick Update

Pictures of Mommy dressing David for the first time.

I got a short update from Susan tonight, but I lost it! I'll try to remember as much as I can . . .

David is back on the C-PAP as of Thursday morning.
His feedings are up to 37 ml every 3 hours.
His body temperature (and something else) has been going up and down, so he hasn't been able to be moved to a crib yet.

Our main prayer concern is lung development. His lungs need to GROW.

Susan is back home now. She has checked out of the Ronald McDonald house and will be traveling more but getting more rest at night with her dear husband.

If you live in Nashville and want to bless her, consider taking her out to dinner in the Hillsboro Village, West End, or Green Hills areas--especially when John isn't able to be there--or visiting with her and praying for David at the hospital between 6 & 8 p.m. during the shift change at the hospital when she can't be in the room with David.

Don't forget to pray for those lungs!

No comments: